How to pay taxes

Modified on Fri, 01 Mar 2024 at 03:04 PM


If you are a Freelancer, taxes are automatically deducted by us. Please check that the information registered on Skatteetaten is correct, as this is the information that will be retrieved by us.

Please note that the ID or D number you have registered with us has to be up to date in our system for us to be able to retrieve the correct information. To see how to change your payment information, please see this article.


If you are a Contractor, you have to deduct the tax yourself. Please contact Skatteetaten directly if you need help with this. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article