NAV Guide

Modified on Fri, 01 Mar 2024 at 03:16 PM

We only have Freelancer and Contractor contracts and as such we sadly cannot help with NAV related issues. You have to make sure to apply as a Freelancer or as a Contractor when sending an application to NAV, not as an employee. You can find helpful links under.

Sickness benefit:

Holiday pay

Work assessment allowance (AAP):

Unemployment benefit:

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article